Okay, so I realize I have some unrealistically high expectations that any of these rollers will still be in her hair tomorrow morning, but I've been dying to try anyway. My mom used to put these sponge rollers in my hair for church on Sundays (granted I was a little older than Kennedy is now) and so I enthusiastically carry on the tradition. :) What's amazing is that she sat still long enough for me to finish (being my little helper she found excitement in putting all the rollers back into the case)! Update to follow tomorrow on the results. :)
9 years ago


6 comments:
Summer,
Oh, I can't wait to see how this turns out. I have many a memory of sleeping in those spongy magic curl makers on Sunday nights. Where did you find them?!
Summer... Im waiting to see the finished hair!!! I just love kennedy... she is too adorable... i can't wait to see you guys again this weekend:)
haha, my mom also put those rollers in our hair every Saturday night, I love it! She looks adorable in them.
I too remember wearing those as a kid, well at least until my hair went curly. I am really curious to see how it turns out!
Oh I can't wait to see! I have a friend out here who does her 18 month old and the daughter loves it so much that she asks for them sometimes. So cute!
Ah yes, I remember those curlers well. I always thought they were really uncomfortable... always seemed to be poking me in the head no matter which way I turned. But the results were worth it! Love little girls with big curls!
Post a Comment