Sunday, April 20, 2008

0 for 12

This is what I found when I went in to get Kennedy this morning. She must have pulled out each one of the twelve rollers as soon as I put her down last night because there wasn't an ounce of curl in her hair. I kept telling her over and over last night that the curlers would make her hair look "so pretty" -- looks like I'll have to wait a little longer 'til she understands that concept. :)



Doesn't she look awfully mischievous here?! :)

11 comments:

Jenny said...

I love it!!! she is so adorable... maybe next time the curlers will work out:)

Malia said...

Oh Boy! Or Girl! If I were to judge her on that look alone I would be very scared for you! Good face.

Jene and Megan said...

Good ol' sponge curlers..you are a brave woman to try it so young!

Margaret said...

I can't wait to see her. She is so cute!

Dani said...

you know I said to blake last night, "wouldnt it be cool if the final 3 were all boys??" I love brooke and think she's my friend, but I totally catch your drift! I love all three of the final boys too. They rock. love ya!

Hannah said...

oh too funny! That is a great mischievous grin she has!

Sarah said...

That is so funny!!! What a cutie!!

Heather and Trevor said...

Yeah I have given up on Emma's hair! You are a trooper to even try! She is darling! Haven't heard from you in a while! Hope your well! :)

Cordell and McCall said...

how cute! I love it!!!

Kaela Cusack said...

It DID give her hair some extra volume-she looks like a rocker in that last picture!

Thank you for being my visiting teacher. I love when you come over to chat, and you have the most beautiful little girl. Hugs!

Lynette said...

HAHA! Too funny! Hey, it's Lynette Fields from 5th ward! You guys look great and your girl is darling!