Saturday, April 26, 2008

Congratulations James!



James graduated from Brigham Young University on Friday with a degree in Latin American Studies and a double minor in Business and Global Management. He was offered a job with Goldman Sachs in their Salt Lake office so we'll be moving up north this summer. We are very excited to be working for them and I'm especially proud of James for getting the job. He is one of 15 analysts they hired from a group of 500 applicants! Way to go James! I'm so grateful to have such a dedicated, hard working and ambitious husband. I love you.

2 comments:

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Summer that's great too! Such exciting news coming for your cute family. When we were at the class reunion you said something about possibly moving out of state. I'm assuming that's not in your plans anymore.

joanna said...

Oh, that is awesome...such an exciting time for you guys. I will for sure come down to utah soon and we will have to meet up! Love you Summer!