9 years ago
Friday, March 21, 2008
She's Walking
In the past month Kennedy has really mastered walking. She doesn't crawl anymore except to go up or down steps/stairs. She loves cruising around. It's been perfect timing now that the weather is starting to warm up. We go out to a big lawn area in our complex in the afternoons and it's so nice that she can walk around and play with the other kids. The first video I took of her on March 1st when she was just starting to get the hang of it. The second video is from March 14th.....notice I'm bribing her to follow me with goldfish. It was the only way I could get her to follow me. This independent little girl loves to roam, but typically only where she wants, when she wants. :) Church is pretty much a disaster now.......4 more months and we can send her to Nursery.....Hallelujah! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I see I have some posts to catch up on!
Watching your videos makes me want to have kids...someday! Your Kennedy pretty much breaks the bank. Most kids just aren't that wonderful and cute!
Thanks for your visiting teaching! I'm so glad you and Sam came over.
Oh yeah, here's my blog address!
http://kcusack.blogspot.com/
Yay!!! More Posts!!! No more stuck on Murphy's Law!! Thank you summer. And i love Kennedy's clothes. All of them. The jean jacket. This sweat shirt in the second video. Very cute. Buy her some skinny jeans! If you don't... i will. haha.
Post a Comment