Now for a little twist to the whole hiding idea. Tonight when I told Kennedy it was time to go to bed I watched as she pulled her high chair away from the wall and proceeded to slyly position herself behind it. Can't help but think she knows what she's doing! :) James and I got a good laugh out of that one.
Sorry Ken, you're cover is blown! :)




8 comments:
What great pictures! I love the places that kids find to "hide" themselves. I used to live in the cupboards myself :).
That is so cute, our boys would all do this when they had a stinky diaper ... not pleasant.
What a cutie!! I feel like I haven't seen her in FOREVER- she's a big girl now!
That is so funny! Aaron is just learning how to walk...
OMIOSH! I swear our girls are the same person! (WEll other than the height thing! :) Emma is seriously doing the same thing! I love to see your posts on that because I am going through the same thing! LOL were they like born on the same day or what! :)
sneaky for sure! She has so much cute hair now!!
HA HA, I love the mischievous smile! Look at all her hair too, she's growing up so fast.
Hey Summer, thanks for the sweet comment on my last post. As for your question...Yes, I've been sick. I haven't actually been throwing up but I've felt so bad I couldn't lift my head off the pillow some days. Heartburn has just begun as well..oy vey!! I'm constantly starving and yes, my clothes are getting tight! I think I'm getting too fat too soon but I can't help it!! AHH!! My body has a mind of it's own!!
Post a Comment