9 years ago
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Clever Girl
I don't know if this was intentional, but either way, we thought it to be hilarious. Recently Kennedy has started to express her opinion when we tell her it's time to go to bed. Normally she has just started to run away from us with a devious smile on her face, but tonight, she had a stroke of genius. The video below should explain it all. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I think that is the most thorough cleaning job I have ever seen! So classic. Kids are way smarter than we give them credit :)
hahaha! That is hilarious!
She is way too smart, and her tricks could get her in trouble except she is so stinkin cute!
She is so funny! Love that girl! :)
That's sooo funny. She really was working hard. BTW, there is a guy from byu who is in law school with me and is out her with his wife and daughter who says he knows you guys ... Brigham Lundberg. Maybe he already left you a comment, I don't know. Anyway, his link is on my page. Small world!
haha can i hire her to clean my room? I'll pay top dolla. Just kidding. But wow! And i know why kennedy says "oh wow"...cause you say it! And the apple obviously didn't fall far from your tree. Clean freak. Make me throw my rocks away in the drawers..tear
so I'll die laughing when you post a video where Kennedy says, "Don't worry Mom I'll put it away." as she gets a toy out of the freshly put away toy bucket. :)
Post a Comment