Can I just say I love little girls? We went to the park today with some other moms and kids in our ward and as soon as we got out of the car, Katelynn wanted to hold Kennedy's hand. It was so cute. Kennedy was so excited.....she was squealing. I've been lucky in that she has always loved other little kids. Recently when we have play dates she will be sure to go up and try to hug each of the children. Don't know where that came from, but I sure love it! What a sweetheart.
9 years ago


5 comments:
Okay, that is seriously so cute! How fun that you are neighbors too. :)
That is the cutest thing!
Thanks for the much needed laugh! I also watched another youtube video of Kennedy walking around with James' shoes on her hands that's when the laughing got out of control. She is so funny!
So adorable! Kate had a little girl that kept trying to hug her and hold her hand at playgroup last week and she just kept running away - I think it freaked her out. It would have been much cuter if she'd been more cooperative. :)
oh that's so precious!
Post a Comment