Hope you all had a wonderful Easter Sunday! Here's Kennedy in her Easter dress. I decided to steer away from pink and found this adorable dress for a ridiculous price at TJ Maxx. We added the white sweater since it's still too cool to go sleeveless. Best part is that the dress should last all summer long! The Easter Bunny brought Kennedy her very first baby doll. When she saw it on the kitchen counter she got so excited. She loves to carry her around everywhere and give her hugs and kisses. I have even spotted her trying to give her pacifier to her baby and taking the baby's hands and clapping them. I love to see her sweet nurturing in action. :)
9 years ago


5 comments:
she is SO cute!!
SO precious! Look at her, such a big girl!
Kennedy looks so dang cute in that dress! I love it. She has gotten so big. I can't get enough of her hair...it is so gorgeous!
She is a mini Summer!!
oh I need a girl! I love her dress! She is so cute!
Post a Comment