Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
2 extra ripe bananas
1 egg
2/3 C brown sugar
1/3 C buttermilk
1/3 C oil
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/4 C flour
1/2 C whole wheat flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 C semi sweet chocolate chips (although I usually add a little more because I'm a chocolate lover)
*Bake @ 375 for 12 minutes if mini muffins, 18 minutes if regular.
**I usually double the recipe because one batch never seems to be enough to satisfy my cravings. :) ENJOY!!!
2 extra ripe bananas
1 egg
2/3 C brown sugar
1/3 C buttermilk
1/3 C oil
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/4 C flour
1/2 C whole wheat flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 C semi sweet chocolate chips (although I usually add a little more because I'm a chocolate lover)
*Bake @ 375 for 12 minutes if mini muffins, 18 minutes if regular.
**I usually double the recipe because one batch never seems to be enough to satisfy my cravings. :) ENJOY!!!


4 comments:
yummmmmmm. your a martha stewart when it comes to baking. did you take that photog? it's lovely!
Yum! I'll have to try that one out.
I never commented on the Kennedy update you posted...I loved it and watched each video at least 10 times! Your blog makes me happy.
Hey... I recognize that recipe!! Did we get it from your mom, or did you guys get it from Sharon? Who knows, who cares, they are AMAZING muffins, my favorite. You can make a triple or quadruple batch (yes, I do, i know it's bad) and freeze them. Taste great right out of the freezer even. YUM!
Post a Comment