We're having a boy! Everything looked great during the ultrasound and we are SO grateful that up to this point he seems to be perfectly healthy. Those of you close to me know we were really rooting for a girl....mostly for practical and economic reasons. I had to apologize to the little dude today because we've been calling him "she" for the past four months. :) I actually had two dreams last night about having a boy so I was somewhat expecting it when we went in today. Then again, I also dreamed I was Anakin Skywalker.......these pregnancy dreams just get more and more bizarre. :) Our little man was not shy at all about showing us his boy parts, but shied away from giving us a good face shot. We are really excited for Kennedy to have a little brother. Any name suggestions would be much appreciated!
9 years ago



31 comments:
Congratulations!!! And sooo glad to hear that he looks healthy. Having a boy will be so fun, and plus you get to have another shower since this is your first boy, so there won't be much to buy. And he will have a little boy cousin so close in age! How fun!
Congrats! Boys are soooo fun! Well you were right your baby and Megs baby must have been friends in the premortal life! Boys are GREAT..of course that's all I know!
Congratulations! That is SO EXCITING!
Summer I am so excited for you! A baby boy! Before we found out, Lance was convinced our little girl was a boy, and kept referring to his little son. He was shocked to find out that we were having a girl. But . . . now he can't wait.
I have about 3 days to go until Keilani's due date. I can't believe it. I still don't feel like its quite time for her birth, but I guess we'll find out. Thanks for keeping in touch with me through your comments and blog.
Yeah!!! I can't wait to see what he looks like:) Now I have another one to bug at family get togethers!!! Congrats JR and Summer
YAY! Congrats..we are both going to have baby boys at the same time! You were right about them being best buds in heaven just wrong about them being girls! :) Our baby wasn't shy about displaying his little manhood either! Also, we couldn't get a good face shot..we got one but it's just ok. Anyway, I am very excited for you!! A boy and a girl..it's perfect!!
Congrats! Now you can be assured that you will have at least one of each gender. I know that if our next one turns out to be a girl, Scott will start getting nervous that we could end up with an all-girl family. But would that really be the worst thing ever?
Wowsers! I laugh so hard at you. You were SOOO convinced the chinese calendar worked I love that it proved you wrong...on yourself!!!
I say you stick with the presidents theme. Remember that list I emailed you a while ago. Loads of good ones.
Congrats tho. Your only following in the footsteps of the best! (me)
Hooray! Now you can be like me and have a girl and then a boy! I was the same as you and kind of thought a girl would work best so they could have a girly room and share clothes, but we love our boy! Congratulations!
That is so exciting! We have loved having a girl and a boy. Kennedy is so cute- I loved watching her go around in circles with her daddy! I cannot believe Faith graduated! She looks so grown up! Well I'm coming up there for a few days next week... so I'll call you while I'm up there. I will never forget your phone #!!
Congrats Summer and JR and Kennedy!
Baby boys are so sweet. You might have to start watching Thomas the Tank Engine now :)
Yeah for littel boys! It has been a joy for us to have Ashley and then little Aaron! Kennedy will be a great "big sister" to her little brother. Congratulations! You could name him Josh Jr. and call him JJ.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Little boys are so much fun but I understand exactly why you were hoping for another girl. When I think about getting preggers with numero dos I always imagine another little dude. :) As for the names...that is completely up to you. I can almost guarantee that no matter the suggestion from whomever, you will hate it or at least not choose it. Good luck with that! Boys are so much harder than girls. Yay for you and your new addition! What a lucky boy!!!
You will love having a boy! I was so nervous before Evan was born, not knowing how to care for a boy, but he made it so easy and now I love boys! They are so energetic, which you already know about with Kennedy, but there is nothing like having your boy give you a big hug! Yea!
His name should definately be Kory.
I'm so excited! He's going to be a handsome little bugger, but will definitely have crazy hair! James was the only white baby with a fro!
Hi Summer... I found your blog! Anyway, Congratulations!!! You should probably just name him Anakin. It seems fitting!
baby boys totally rock! I wish we lived closer, our little boys could be friends. Congratulations!
So any cravings for pizza? How great. Congrats!
yeah! I am happy for you! Kennedy will love having a little brother I am sure. CONGRATS!
I'm so excited for you!!! He will be a darling little boy!!!! Congratulations!!!!
YAY! A boy-won't that be fun :) I was thinking about you today...and I realized I forgot to ask you last night. Shame on me.
I'll start thinking of names-Cason and I love to brainstrom (even though we're not on that page yet). Right now our favorite is Lucy...but that just won't work for you!
Well I'm so excited for you!
CONGRATS:) sooooo CUTE*
Yea!!! A girl and a boy is just perfect! What more can you ask for? I am so excited for you guys!!
Congratulations, i had no idea you were pregnant, congrats, that is so exciting!!!
Yeah!! So exciting a little boy. Reed got a hoot out of your disclaimer on your dream that you were Anakin Skywalker. We might just have to throw you a little boy shower so you can get some supplies!
congrats...little boys rock..at least that is what i keep telling myself. Just wait till you get to buy things with skulls on them, it's pretty fun.
ok already! Update me on your life!
Oh Summer, you are going to love boys! They are the best. I am loving your dreams too.
Your little girl will be a great big sister.
Summer its Shelly Collins (Brown) I found your blog through Jennae's Blog. You have such a cute family! Congrats on being pregnant with a little boy. I have 2 boys myself, and boys are so much fun, although I do want at least one little girl.(: Your little girl is so cute!! She looks just like you. I hope all is going well with you and your pregnancy. So fun to run into your blog!
CONGRATULATIONS GIRL! I still can't believe you are having another one! (In a very good way! :)
Post a Comment