Monday, June 16, 2008

Alive & Kickin'

Well after a month of no posts, for anybody who is still reading, here I am.....alive and well. I blame my blogging absence on the following:

1. A hubby monopolizing the computer day and night to get his Independent Study finished in a record time of 5 credits in 3 1/2 weeks!
2. Spending any spare minute trying to keep my house in good repair in case any potential buyers happen to drop by.
3. Spending any other spare minutes SLEEPING........who knew baby numero dos would suck so much of my energy?!
4. Pure blogging laziness I suppose. :)

So, here's a decent plethora of posts to bring you up to speed. Stay tuned.......tomorrow is my much anticipated ultrasound and the big reveal of our baby's gender!!

5 comments:

Jene and Megan said...

Finally...updates!! haha, just kidding. Kennedy is so cute but of course, you know that! Anyway, if you haven't seen our blog yet, today we found out we are having a boy! We are very happy but I'm not a believer in the chinese calendar anymore. It was wrong for me and also my two cousins. haha, good luck tomorrow!! I am excited for you!

Jene and Megan said...

Ok, yes, I know exactly what you mean about being geared up for a girl! I didn't really think about "what if it's a boy" either. So, I feel like I'm at square one. I had a girl name picked out and I had paint samples and bedding ideas all planned out. Now, I have NO name just a list of like 10 Jene and I think are ok. Also, I cried a little bit today after I found out it wasn't a girl. In fact, Jene and I went to dinner and there was a little girl sitting right by me and I started to cry from just looking at her and knowing I wouldn't have a little girl! I felt horrible because I should've been really happy...but after a few hours the news has sunk in, I feel really good about it. Sure, I still would love a girl but it's not meant to be and I'm excited about finally being able to make some decisions for furniture and stuff! Just because the gender calendar didn't work for me doesn't mean you aren't going to have a girl. Anyway, sorry about the novel but I had to let you know that if you do find out it's a boy, I know how you will feel! Whatever the baby is, it will be such a blessing!!

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

About time, you slacker. Regardless of the gender, we'll keep our fingers crossed for a healthy perfect little baby on that ultrasound tomorrow. However, our pick is BOY!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

I'm excited to hear what you are having summer!!!

Margaret said...

New Posts...Finally!!!! I can't wait to find out, I really can't.