Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hair Cut Number 3

Well, we finally got Kennedy's hair cut......for the third time in her short 17 months of existence. This girl's hair grows at an unbelievable rate! Her shortest layers in the back (originating from that lovely bald spot of a year ago) had finally grown out long enough that we could cut it all one length. And when I say "we" I don't mean James and me. No way was I going to attempt cutting this wild child's hair! I couldn't take any chances, so we brought her in for her second "professional" hair cut. We bribed her with her first ever lollipop :) and she actually held relatively still. James and I were amazed and thrilled with the result.

Before...


During...



Walking to the car, perfectly content, chomping away on her lollipop


And After...



2 comments:

Jene and Megan said...

How darling is that little bob on her? Oh my goodness!

Margaret said...

Love it! I never thought her wild hair could turn into that! Wow!