9 years ago
Friday, February 22, 2008
She Figured Out Another One
Yesterday Kennedy figured out how to open our doors. She's known to pull down on the handle for awhile now but hasn't been able to master the coordination of maintaining her balance while opening the door. Luckily she's only mastered opening doors from the inside thus far. "Peek a Boo" is still her favorite game. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
How darling! She's so grown up now. I can't believe it. You must be having so much fun with her!
I love looking at your videos because I have so much to look forward to! You have one adorable daughter- I love her laugh :)
Those shrieks of delight are really delightful. :) She's a fun one!
I love the joy that kids can express with such a simple game like peak-a-boo! I love children :). What a great laugh!
So Cute!!! She is so happy. She sure is growing up. We love playing with you guys!
I LOVE her laugh! So cute! I am proud that she can reach the doorknob! Emma is still so small it will be another year I am sure! I am so proud of her! Go Kennedy! :)
AAAAHHHH!!! I can't believe I just found you! This is Beej- you know Joanna Baird from Timpview! Well, obviously I'm Joanna Beus now...but I saw Summer on another link and clicked and it was you! Anyway, looks like you are doing good, what a cute family! I often think of my Timpview days and laugh about all the good times! You can email (beej91@hotmail.com) or we just started a blog(like I said I just started and it's kinda dumb it's jeffandjoannabeus@blogspot.com)Anyway, glad I found you and your cute family...love you Beej
Hey Summer, this is Kayla Bevans (Bertagna) I found your blog through some others. How are you doing? I can believe you have a little girl, she is adorable!
That was the cutest thing ever. I could see that game going on for hours. She is such a crack up.
Wow she REALLY likes that game!! She is so adorable. I want one. :) haha!
that was the cutest thing i've ever seen.
Post a Comment