Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

We love you all!


Hope your day is filled with Love & Happiness. xoxoxox

16 comments:

Margaret said...

Cute picture! Are you still loving your hair because I am. Happy Valentines Day.

toni simonsen said...

Darling picture, darling family! We love you all too!
Love,
Mom and Dad Simonsen

Margaret said...

Is that the quilt that Natasha made you (behind you in the picture)? I'd love to see pictures of it.

Lindsey, J.D. said...

I really like your hair too! How is everything going?? We are ready for spring to come over here .... hope you had a wonderful Valentines Day!!

Jene and Megan said...

What a cute family! I love Kennedy's face..too adorable. Oh, about that song that randomly popped into your head...I don't remember much of the words either but boy do I remember practicing and performing it! Oh and I also remember our little dance we had to do while holding hands and singing it. Haha..good good times!

Faith W said...

Oh what a cute little love bug, must agree, LOVE your hair!

Kenz said...

The blogging world is so great! Happy to have found your cute blog and to see your darling family. I think our girls are only a few weeks apart. So much fun!

JenSwen said...

Apparently I'm not the first to notice that your hair looks HOT! Great picture. I'm jealous that we didn't think of doing a family Valentine's shot. :)

Beach Girl said...

Love you guys!

Heather and Trevor said...

CUTEST FAMILY EVER! :)

Kristie Lee said...

You guys are the most photogenic family!! Your hair is so cute!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

summer...you look so gorgeous.

Kayla R. said...

soo cute!

Heather said...

Hey Summer!

I saw through Facebook that ya'll have a blog! Do you mind if I add you to the our links on our blog? You can do the same if feel inclined! :)

Heather Harris
homeoftheharris.blogspot.com

Megano said...

What a cute family!!! Just so you know you’re little girl is Stefano and I entertainment in church..ha! Cute Blog!

The Laidlaws said...

I have to agree with everyone else, you look great with bangs! This is an absolutely adorable photo! And a happy belated 1st birthday to Kennedy. =)