She loves to find our shoes and walk around the house (on her knees mind you) wearing them on her arms.
One morning I put Kennedy on the couch to watch "Baby Signing Time" so I could do the dishes. She voluntarily lied down in this adorable position with her dog and watched contently while I cleaned up the kitchen. This NEVER happens! Anyone who knows this girl can attest to her unbelievable high levels of energy. :) I'm grateful when she'll sit still for decent amounts of time to read with me. Maybe it's because the poor girl has been sick for at least two weeks now. I don't know, but I loved watching her in this sweet, innocent state. :)
I've tried pony tails on a few occasions. She looks so old when her hair is like this! As you can guess, it doesn't last long.....but it's still fun to try. :)
Kennedy can now sign Eat, More, All Done, Milk, and Please. Although recently she seems to only sign Please for everything. Probably because she's figured out that when she says "please" she usually gets whatever she wants. :)
Her walking has been progressing although crawling is definitely still her preferred mode of transportation. Funny enough, as I mentioned above, she has started walking on her knees. Go figure.
Her walking has been progressing although crawling is definitely still her preferred mode of transportation. Funny enough, as I mentioned above, she has started walking on her knees. Go figure.

1 comment:
I can't believe that little ponytail is on the back of her head! She does look so big, even from the back. I LOVE the pic in front of the TV too. Today, Erica and Sam were sitting on the couch watching a movie each cuddled with their own blanket. I just couldn't help but smile!
Post a Comment