Sunday, July 1, 2007

New Developments!

Exciting things have been happening at the Evans home recently! Take a look at some of Kennedy's new developments:

Kennedy went to the pool for the first time a few weeks ago and she loves the water! Hallelujah! After spending the last five summers cooped up in an office all day, I am one happy mama! We enjoy getting out and basking under the sun.







Kennedy is now eating solids! Slowly but surely she is learning how to use a spoon. Needless to say, mealtime at our house just got a little messier. :)





I'm even working on holding my own bottle! Yeah!


And last but certainly not least, our little girl is quickly becoming mobile! She rolls all over the place and scoots herself both forward and backwards. She started out in the middle of her play mat and while I typed an email she managed to move herself all the way over and halfway underneath the ottoman!



I haven't been able to get a picture of it yet, but Kennedy got up on all fours this weekend! "Watch out mom, life is about to get more exciting!"

5 comments:

tabchoirfam said...

There is nothing cuter than a darling 5 month old baby! Her pool pictures show she is a photogenic beauty!

Dani said...

Summer!

Kennedy just gets more and more beautiful!! I am so excited that you have a blog. :) I am eager to keep better updated with your life! Yay!!!

Love

Dani

Faith W said...

Summer,

I am so excited you are doing this!!! Kennedy is so gorgeous and we will love keeping updated on the Evans fam.

Love you,

Faith

alli said...

Blogs are the best way to share photos. I already downloaded the one of Kennedy in the pool with the sunglasses. I think it is the cutest picture ever!!!! Thanks for sharing them with us.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie!