I'm sorry this post is coming so late. Our internet has been down the past few days. We had a wonderful 4th of July! Kennedy and I joined my family for a day at the pool, a delicious barbeque and fabulous fireworks show! We missed James who was out working like a dog at his TNT fireworks tents.......it's his fourth year now and while I'm grateful for the income, I'll be glad when we're finally able to enjoy this holiday together. :)

Chit Chatty Ladies

Faith and Brooke

Mom and Aunt Kim
Fun with the Boys

Brennon and Mark

Uncle Mark, Cameron and Eric
Grandpa and Kennedy



Look, I'm on all fours!!
Kennedy loved the little firework show Eric and Cameron put on. I was very surprised that all the loud noise didn't scare her. What a trooper. We then watched the Stadium of Fire fireworks show from a neighbors deck.......we had a perfect view! What a fun day.
1 comment:
Look at those lovely bathing beauties!!! Hope you guys have a good trip, can't wait to hear all about it!
L,
Faith
Post a Comment