9 years ago
Friday, November 20, 2009
Wedding Bells
My baby brother is married! Beautiful ceremony in the Bountiful Temple followed by a most delicious luncheon and beautiful reception. Goodness all I had to do was show up and before the reception even started I was ready to go to bed. Weddings are wonderful, but exhausting. :) Here's the only decent pics I managed to get. Jess looked stunning -- wish I had gotten a picture of her full gown. Congrats to Brandon & Jess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I'm glad to see you are back in the blogging world!! You were sorely missed! I can't believe little Brandon is a married man!!!
When did Cameron get so huge?! You have such an adorable family.
What!? He's too little! I swear he's still 5. She is beautiful!
What a great looking couple!
How fun!! Weddings are exhausting but so much fun. So, I finally came across your blog and had to leave a comment! I love your family pics on the header and side of your blog. Such a cute family. And I see that we have mutual friends...how do you know Jen and Scott Swendsen??? Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!!
Welcome back! I was getting worried that some sort of tragedy had stricken the Evan's family!
Ok... can I just say... your mom is unreal. That last picture looks like 3 sisters... not mom and daughters! Oh if we could all have those amazing genes!! (as in, lucky you!) My mom said it was great to see you at Brandon's wedding. Glad to hear you're doing well- love you!
Post a Comment