Saturday, December 12, 2009

All I Want for Christmas....

....is a Healthy Family. Between the four of us the last six weeks have consisted of 10 colds, 1 ear infection & 3 bouts with the stomach flu. Yesterday was the first day since Halloween we have all been healthy. What are your favorite immune boosters? We're obviously lacking over here.

7 comments:

Natasha said...

I HATE this winter! Boston has already been sick more these past two months then all of last year! I'm considering hybernating until next May. Some of my favorite immune boosters are Emergen-C (it is a blend of high amounts of vit C, 7 B vitamins, antioxidants and electrolytes), V8-VFusion juice and lots of alkaline water. I'm glad you are all feeling better finally!

Jen said...

Oh my! I am sorry. That is miserable. I cannot believe you've all been so sick. It is horrible how it all just gets past around so easily. I hope you'll be rested and feel better for the holidays. We have no tricks but rest.

Kaela Cusack said...

oh no!!! i hope you feel better!

Jene and Megan said...

I'm sorry being sick and having sick kids is not fun!! I just make everyone drink orange juice. I hope you all get feeling 100 percent and stay that way!!

Eat Food Storage said...

My favorite immune booster is grapefruit and LOTS of hand washing and sanitizing. Let me know if I can do anything to help. You need me to run to Sunflower and get some vitamin c fruits for you?

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

Hmm... my favorite immune booster is avoiding nursery like the plague. Sorry you all have been sick! Hope the healthy bug is here to stay!

Alisa and Crowells said...

Man!! How crazy!!That's awful.
Corey and I have a Christmas card itching to get out the door to you place, but we don't have your address! Would you mind emailing it to me when you get a chance? cinnamoncrowell@gmail.com

Drink lots of water and sleep!! Ha, ha--ya right, during this holiday craziness?:)