Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I Got My Vacation



Cameron and I just spent the last 5 days in Seattle visiting Margaret and her new baby girl, Carly. We planned my trip to overlap the time that Jody was there too. We visited, ate delicious food, shopped, were spoiled rotten by Nana, spent two of the days never even changing out of our pjs, and ate up that beautiful Carly! It was heavenly. The break from my normal routine and responsibilities was wonderful. And getting to spend time with Margaret, Carly & Jody was priceless.




And so ends my 5 month blogging hiatus. Life has been busy around here with lots happening. Some day I'll share the stories.

8 comments:

Faith Simonsen said...

Oh my gosh!!! She is beautiful! Look at all that hair! Congrats to Margaret!

Jen said...

How nice to get away! It is always such a breather to get a little break from the normal grind of life. Cameron is adorable and SO big. And that babies is so beautiful with her dark hair.

Cassie said...

Cameron looks so big! We have GOT to do a playdate!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

beautiful baby. i'm glad you're back!

Alys said...

I am sure Margaret loved having you there to visit. Her little baby is so cute!

Jenny said...

Its about time!!!! ha ha... I love these pictures... Cameron is so big and that last picture with you and Carly is so cute!!! Im glad you got to go visit and see Jody also!!! It means we got Sterling for a week :)

Kaela Cusack said...

yay!!! can't wait to hear all about it :) call me when you're free!

Diana said...

What a gorgeous baby! I'm glad you had fun. We should do lunch soon!