9 years ago
Friday, June 19, 2009
Time for a Change
With the hot summer approaching (or so we thought) both kiddos got haircuts last month. I'm missing Kennedy's long hair, but her little A-line bob sure is cute. Cam and daddy buzzed their heads together. Then a few days ago I cut my bangs - not realizing how similar it would make our current haircuts. So Kennedy and I are rather twinnish looking ourselves :P. James and I both have little miniature versions of ourselves - just one of the perks of parenthood. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
ADORAAAAAAAABLE!!! i love the buz cut and the a-line cut!!! oh man so cute!!!!! Miss you much.
So cute!! I can't wait to see them in a few weeks!! How did you accidentally cut your bangs?! I'm confused...
Seriously so excited to see you at Powell!!!
I love her bob! So cute!
OK that is the cutest salon! darling hair cut!!!
Post a Comment