Other appropriate titles for this post include:
I Need a Backyard & Missing the Odorless Poop
We started Cameron on solids a little over a month ago. He's loving it. Poor kid sees all the fun things Kennedy eats and looks on longingly with puppy dog eyes. For now he's stuck with the lovely pureed variety. He is still tooth-free which I consider bless-ed as I'm still nursing.
I forgot how time consuming the solid food transition can be. It's like a 30 minute ordeal. You add that on to nursing, preparing meals and snacks for Kennedy & yours truly and many days I feel like I'm either feeding or putting a child down for naps ALL day long. Doesn't leave me with much time to get out of the house. Cameron and Kennedy are pretty good about taking their afternoon naps together, but that's only one of three naps Cameron takes daily. So with a morning, afternoon and late afternoon nap for the little dude, Princess Kennedy and I feel stranded at times. And so my dreams currently consist of backyards......backyards & garages.

2 comments:
oh my gosh, Summer, I could've written the exact same thing! I feel ya!!!
You're such a good mom! Yeah for you!
Post a Comment