Kennedy asked to wear Big Girl Underwear this morning. What the heck, I thought. It's been awhile since we've tried this. So I let her choose a pair and discuss with her 500 times how it's not okay to go pee or poop on princess Jasmine. Meanwhile during Breakfast I begin to smell something rotten.
"Kennedy, are you keeping princess Jasmine dry? You didn't go poopoo on princess Jasmine did you?"
Silence.
"Remember what I told you about keeping her clean?"
Then Kennedy gets a big grin on her face and shouts, "I'm Gassy!!"
Little Stinker. :)
9 years ago


3 comments:
your kids are GORGEOUS.
And GO KENNEDY! you go girl!!!
What a funny little story. And just the fact that she uses the word gassy is so funny! That is so neat that she wants to go potty the big girl way! She is a little doll!
i love that you make the correlation that if she goes potty, it's ON the princess. that makes it seem much more horrific! :) good luck1
Post a Comment