Thursday, May 7, 2009

Name That Tune


9 comments:

joanna said...

ummm...is she really a genius? because seriously i'm baffled right now. And yes, she did wonderful singing "i'm a child of God" could easily understand what song it was.
love you summer!

Amy said...

WOW! That is amazing! She make Dora the explorer seem like an amateur!

Summer said...

Oh heavens...NO, she's not a genius! :) She just has a great memory when it comes to music and her daddy sings this one to her in spanish often.

Alys said...

So cute! I am impressed. Tell James he has done a great job singing to her in Spanish!

Mary said...

That is the cutest thing I've ever seen!

McCain said...

that's awesome! nice job James...way to keep spanish in the home. I think she speaks better than I do :) -Aaron

Jene and Megan said...

What fun new posts!! I've told you this before but I'll say it again for the millionth time..your kids are adorable!! Oh and Kennedy takes after her Mommy in the "stinker" department! haha..JK

Kaela Cusack said...

i love that she needs to "read" the book while she sings. and that she can carry a tune! the singing comes from mom...but the lyrics come from dad!

Kat Clark said...

That is so awesome! She is such a smartie pants!