summer! I found your blog through Courts :) love blog stalking... lol. your family is sooooo stinking cute! oh my gosh! how fun! ours is aubreyandbryce.blogspot.com... which doesn't actually do much good bc i had to make it private. but i'll send you an invite if you facebook me your email address :). congrats on your cute little family!! ciao ciao! aubrey lee :)
Oh my gosh he is so adorable! What a happy little guy. I really can't believe is already so big, I feel like he was born yesterday! Looks like things are going great for your cute fam.
7 comments:
OH SOOOO CUTE!!!
Wow, you out did yourself with the new posts!! Little Cameron looks so much like his Uncle Brandon and Grandpa Mark it's ridiculous!! :)
summer! I found your blog through Courts :) love blog stalking... lol. your family is sooooo stinking cute! oh my gosh! how fun! ours is aubreyandbryce.blogspot.com... which doesn't actually do much good bc i had to make it private. but i'll send you an invite if you facebook me your email address :). congrats on your cute little family!! ciao ciao! aubrey lee :)
Oh my gosh he is so adorable! What a happy little guy. I really can't believe is already so big, I feel like he was born yesterday! Looks like things are going great for your cute fam.
What an adorable little boy he is. He is a good mix of both of you!
lol...love the new name for your blog!
good to see you yesterday! I LOVE the new blog look :)
Post a Comment