Monday, March 30, 2009

Back in Business

Hallelujah we've all recovered. Just in time for the warm weather right? Wrong. We woke up to snow today. Yuck. Prayers appreciated. :)


On a happier note, here are some of the fun things Kennedy has been saying lately:

Kennedy: Where's Daddy?
Mommy: He's at work.
Kennedy: Is daddy working really hard?
Mommy: Yes, he's working really hard. :)

"Oh goodness sakes it's hot."

"Oh my gosh. It's boogers."

Mommy: Kennedy, say please.
Kennedy: No. I'm busy.

"It's can't Working!"

"I want chocolate for dinner."

And then there's this morning. After I finished making some orange juice Kennedy exclaimed: "We did it! I'm so proud of you." Then she gave me a big hug. Precious.

9 comments:

{lindy baker cakes} said...

That's so cute!!!

Cassie said...

Those are hilarious!

Kat Clark said...

What a cutie pie! I love when they congratulate you. A few weeks ago Jack patted my knee after I cleaned up his spilled goldfish and said, "good boy!" It just reminds you that being a mom really is the best thing in the world. Glad you are feeling better!

Jene and Megan said...

So cute!! I can't wait to see you all tomorrow!!

Dani said...

LOL, my favorite is "It's can't working." I LOOOOOOOOVE hearing about all this talking!! SO CUTE

Kourtni said...

She is hilarious! I have a goal to have an actual conversation with her before I leave-- she's always so shy! We should hang out before I take off.

Anonymous said...

She is DARLING! A cute little Summer. I love it!

Natasha said...

Keep posting more ... that girl of yours is hilarious! I'm glad you are all better!! Time to play!

Quinn & Dani Gooch said...

She is so cute and sooo smart! Wow she talks so well!! I love that she requests chocolate for dinner. We need to get together soon. We should all try to go to lunch soon. Let me know when you are free!