Sunday, March 15, 2009

Nasty Equation

2 adult colds + 2 child colds turned into bronchiolitis + 1 family wedding = little to no sleep and a vacation from this here blog

6 comments:

Natasha said...

Oh boy ... what a week. So James ended up getting it too? Turns out that Boston had an ear infection on top of the cold so he's been pretty miserable. I'm surprised Mark and I have managed not to get it ... especially when Boston is coughing in our faces all the time. I hope you guys feel better soon. I need to bring you some Kangen water. It's a life saver!

Jen said...

Oh Summer! I am so sorry! I hope you were able to survive and semi enjoy the wedding.

Jene and Megan said...

I hope you all get better and soon!!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

That's yucky! I hope you guys get feeling better!

Kayla R. said...

Lily and I are sooo sick tooo:( UGH

Kat Clark said...

Get better!