But take a closer look......they really don't look all that alike. Can you tell they're siblings? Even their hair is different.....we couldn't get Kennedy's to lay flat and we have the hardest time getting Cameron's to stick up. :) What do you think?
Kennedy has been such a fabulous big sister. From the very beginning she has been nothing but sweet and gentle with her little brother. She asks, "Cameron, hold it?" when she wants to hold him. She loves pushing him in his swing, giving him hugs & kisses and sharing her toys with him. The transition to two children has been fairly smooth thanks to her sweet nature. Here's video from the first time they met.

5 comments:
That is like the sweetest thing ever! I am so pregnant and hormonal but I know I would have cried anyway! I am glad things are better.
adorable!!! we miss you :)
Super cute! You have to love having a little girl first to be a little mom. It's fun! And wait till he is old enough to fend for himself...it gets a lot more interesting. haha. Your kids are really cute!
oh my heart!!! How cute are those video clips!!!! Oh ok I need another baby!
I think they look VERY similar! A lot more a like than my two did! I'm so glad Kennedy is doing so well with the transition.
Post a Comment