9 years ago
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Boston Russell Simonsen
I'm officially an aunt! Mark & Natasha had their baby boy July 31st. He was 8 lbs 3 oz, 19 1/2 inches long and perfect in every way. Kennedy was so enthralled with him; wanted to give him hugs and point out all his facial features. She affectionately calls him "Bostly". :) It's pretty cute. Hopefully she'll be just as enthusiastic when her own baby brother comes. She loves looking at pictures of him and asks for 'Bostly' often. Natasha ended up going in for a scheduled c-section because Boston turned breach and nothing they tried worked to turn him around. She is doing remarkably well and Boston is absolutely adorable. We're so grateful to have a healthy nephew!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I love the video. He looks so big in pictures, but so small in your arms! Kennedy is going to be such a good big sister. That is a bummer that Natasha had to have a c-section... those are no fun at all to heal from... but most importantly we are so glad that baby Boston is here healthy!!
Summer, I just realized that my feed for you was messed up and I haven't seen the last few months of your posting! LAME! I feel so jipped. But goodness, you are only a few months from having Baby boy! Can I just say, it is so fun having a girl and a boy? It looks like you guys have had a fun summer with lots of trips to colleges and beaches! Can't wait for the new baby!
Post a Comment