I was able to meet up with a childhood friend of mine from San Diego for lunch. Jennae & her cute daughter Savannah -- can you believe both girlies are smiling for the camera?!
We went to a Rockies game that was SOOO fun! Kennedy did remarkably well and loved cheering with the crowd clapping and saying "yeah!". Thank heavens it's an indoor stadium with AC!
We went to the Mesa Temple on Sunday and walked around the beautiful grounds. I was surprised with how green it was for the Arizona climate. It was truly beautiful.
Kennedy was delighted with all the little flowers for her to pick and smell.
Although Lisa & I had high hopes that these two would be good buddies by the end of our trip, Kennedy's polar opposite personality was too much for Jacob. I think he was relieved to see us go. :) Kennedy is trying to do "ring around the rosie" with him here and he's not too excited about it. At least Lisa and I had a wonderful visit with each other! :)

1 comment:
We loved having you! Hopefully you'll come visit this "hot hot hot" place again soon!
Post a Comment