Saturday, May 10, 2008

10 Days and Counting

Kennedy and I have been thoroughly enjoying the sunny days. Only 10 days until our pool opens! We had a fashion show the other day with her new bathing suits for this season. She enjoyed it so much that she now frequently goes to her dresser and pulls her bathing suit out and brings it around the house with her. :) Hopefully she likes the pool as much this year as she did last year!





We've also tried to go on regular walks and I try my hardest to get her to wear this adorable hat while we're out in the sun. One day she'll appreciate how cute it is. :) Thanks to Nana for supplying!





4 comments:

Jene and Megan said...

I love all your new posts! Kennedy is getting so big and she's such a Simonsen. I really hope I have a little girl. People keep telling me that I'm going to have a boy but I really really really want a little girl! I already have her name picked out and everything!! haha..oh well..we'll find out soon enough, I guess.

Margaret said...

What a cutie, those suits are darling! She'll love the pool, she's fearless!

Hannah said...

I wanna go to the pool! I don't think ours will open til mid-june!

Anonymous said...

Kennedy is such a cutie! It was good seeing yall again! And congrats on the bun in the oven! By the way I loved the shirt you wore to the BBQ! Let me know where you got it!
P.s. Matt just saved up all his romancing from the last 4 years of our marriage and let it all lose on my birthday. haha. Nothing to get used to!