Kennedy: "Can you call Mark? I want to go to Boston's house to play."
Mommy: "Maybe Boston will be at playgroup tomorrow and you can play with him then."
K: "Oh my gosh. You are kidding me."
M: "No. I am not kidding you."
K: "Is grandma kidding me or no?"
M: "No"
K: "Is Mark kidding me or no?"
M: "No he's not kidding you."
K: "Is everyone kidding me or no?"
M: "No, we're not kidding you."
K: "Oh my gosh. You are kidding me!"
9 years ago

12 comments:
That's the best conversation ever! Seriously I can just imagine Kennedy saying that. She sure loves playing with Boston :)
That's the cutest thing. Every stage of childhood brings something so new. Love you Summer.
That is so funny! It always takes me back a second when I hear Kate say Oh my Gosh... kids hear everything even though they may not listen all the time.
Three going on 16... I love it!!
She's hilarious! :-)
Lol! So funny!
"after all...I am sixteen" :)
Oh my gosh I love it! What a smart little lady. I need to see some pics of those two kiddos I bet they are so big now. Can't believe Kennedy is THREE!
love it :) she is so sassy, and i can just SEE her saying it! i miss you guys, think of you often, and can't wait to see you in March!
Oh my gosh, this is hilarious and absolutely adorable! I wish I could hear her talk! I cannot wait to finally see you guys again, whenever that may be. Jacob does something that reminds me of this. When he is asking me if he can do something he always says,"Momma, yes, no?" Instead of yes or no. Anyways, talk to you soon! Love you guys!:)
kids say the cutest things!
شركة تنظيف بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
Post a Comment